Brent Willson is a retired USMC Colonel with 30+ years of experience, who managed $100B aviation acquisition portfolio for the Defense Department. Brent is passionate about clean energy and providing battery energy storage solutions to consumers that provide the comfort of black out protection and the ability to offset increasing grid costs, with the solar power they produce.
Dear Fellow Solar-Owning Californian:
Since 2014, California utility Tier-1 pricing has increased:
80.7% for SDG&E Customers
62.7% for PG&E Customers
28.8% for SCE Customers
Luckily as solar-owners, we have mostly been unaffected… Until NOW!
In February, SDG&E announced a new anti-solar policy called Time-of-Use, whereby night-time energy, when the sun isn’t shining, is billed at double the rate of day-time energy.
My name is Brent Willson. In addition to being a concerned Californian, I am a retired Colonel who served 30+ years in the United States Marine Corps.
During my time at the Pentagon, I headed a $100 Billion aviation acquisition portfolio for the Department of Defense.
Today, I am writing to show consumers how to fight back and secure up to $6,324 from the State of California and federal governments by installing energy storage.
Protect your utility rates with San Diego-based Neovolta’s home battery technology.
Our systems are engineered with a single focus: to power your home, day and night, with energy harnessed from the sun. Giving you the freedom to go off the electric grid.
Col Brent Willson USMC (Ret)
CEO, NeoVolta Inc.
NeoVolta designs, develops and manufactures residential energy storage batteries that will slash your utility bill and power your home even when the grid goes down.
Created with a focus on safety, the NV14 is equipped with a 14.4 kWh rechargeable Lithium Iron Phosphate battery, a 7,680-Watt inverter and a web-based management system with 24/7 monitoring.
By storing energy instead of sending it back to the grid, consumers can protect themselves against blackouts, avoid expensive peak demand electricity rates charged by utilities when solar panels aren’t producing, and get one step closer to grid independence.
CEO & Director
- Founder, President and CEO, retired Marine Corps Colonel with 30+ years of experience
- Senior executive management in aviation, procurement, project management, logistics, facilities and infrastructure
- Directed a $100 billion aviation acquisition portfolio for the Defense Department, the Joint Staff and Congress
- BSBA, two Master’s degrees, all military aviation certifications
James F Amos
- General Amos, USMC (Ret.) was nominated by President Barack Obama in 2010, and confirmed by Congress, as the 35th Commandant of the U.S. Marine Corps, the highest-ranking officer in the Marine Corp
- In 2014 he joined the Board of Directors of LORD Corporation, a global leader in motion and control technologies, and later served as Chairman of the Board of Directors
- LORD Corporation was acquired in 2019 during his chairmanship for approximately $3.675 Billion by Parker Hannifin
- Brings almost three decades of power systems development and manufacturing experience
- 8 years of experience in power systems and renewable energy; developing and bringing state of the art technologies and products to market with three companies
- Founder and CEO of ConnectPV, Inc. from 2015 to 2021, providing electrical Balance of Systems for solar
- Currently the Chief Product Officer for Shoals Technologies
- Began his professional career at TEAL Electronics in 1994 and has a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and a Master’s in Business Administration from San Diego State University
- Experience spans public accounting, defense & aerospace, financial services, consumer product manufacturing, construction, and clean-tech
- Expert in corporate governance extending from the board room, through the executive suites, to all stakeholders
- Senior Vice President of Operations for Redhorse Corporation from 2018 to 2021, a company that provides professional services to the highest echelons of the US Government
- Began her professional business career and earned her CPA at KPMG in Boston, where she spent 4 years in the tax department before leaving for a variety of CFO, President and other leadership roles in private industry
CFO & Director
- Executive consultant for hundreds of companies in finance, strategy and revenue growth
- Experience in semiconductor sensing technology, software and e-commerce
- Graduated summa cum laude in finance from San Diego State University
- Founded a regional CFO advisory firm from 2006 to 2013
Board of Advisors
- As CEO and a majority shareholder of Pegasus Group Holdings, Briggs oversees a portfolio that includes the “Hive” microgrid project located in Mohave County, Arizona. Once completed, it will be one of the largest renewable energy microgrids in the U.S., and it is the largest privately funded project in Arizona history.
- Briggs joined Pegasus as CEO and President following the successful M&A transaction with Plus Minus Power, of which he was Founder and CEO.
- Prior to that, Briggs served as President of DC Solar Freedom. There he directed the company’s robust expansion into vital markets such as Phoenix, Columbus, and Orlando. He developed key business relationships with Paul G. Allen Philanthropies, the U.S. Department of Transportation, and the Electrification Coalition, among others, to drive rapid expansion in the electric vehicle charging market.
- He also served as a key member of the advance team for President George W. Bush during the first U.S.-Russia summit with Vladimir Putin, held in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- He holds an undergraduate degree from Pepperdine University and a master’s degree from Stanford University, as well as a law degree.
October, 2022 – Part 1 – Freelancer Finance
Why NeoVolta’s capital raise is a BIG deal
October, 2022 – Part 2 – Freelancer Finance
NeoVolta’s EV Charging Advantage is not what you’d expect
October, 2022 – Part 3 – Freelancer Finance
Battery Storage Wars 2023: Neovolta vs Enphase vs SolarEdge vs Tesla
October, 2022 – Part 4 – Freelancer Finance
NeoVolta Factory Tour: AGGRESSIVELY expanding
November 30, 2021 – Freelancer Finance
Tesla did us an ENORMOUS favor’: Neovolta battery storage CEO coming for Tesla Powerwall
NeoVolta Employment Opportunities
NeoVolta currently has no job openings.
13651 Danielson Street, Suite A, Poway CA 92064
13651 Danielson Street, Suite A, Poway CA 92064
March, 09, 2021: NeoVolta Expands to Dedicated Production Facility
NeoVolta © Copyright 2019 | All Rights Reserved